Hunky Dorys Balance Buffalo Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These crisp, wide-rippled chips were quite tasty and were enjoyed by all who tried them.
For those unaccustomed, the flavor is buffalo (the animal), not Buffalo (the city in upstate New York) wing. There wasn't a whole lot of salt that I could taste, but the flavor still came through quite strongly. Apparently, this Balance recipe is quite healthy, but even if you ignore that and focus solely on taste (as you should!), these were great chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very tangy, made my mouth water.
From the package: “40% Reduced Fat 100% Great Taste” ... “Low Sodium Sea Salt The Healthier Moneal Sea Salt” ... “The key to a healthy diet is balanced nutrition. With this in mind, Hunky Dorys Balance are high in the great Hunky Dorys flavour but lower in Fat, Saturates and Salt. That's because we use the most flavoursome potatoes, gently peeled and cooked in a premium Sunflower Oil.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road