Pringles Salsa Potato Crisps
Taste test: Generally it's a good thing when Pringles decides to put a new flavor on a crisp, but not this time.
These were supposed to have a salsa taste, but I never really got it. They certainly didn't taste like crisps dipped in salsa. They left a bit of an aftertaste, somewhat spicy but not particularly hot. Even when licking the powder off the crisp, there wasn't a salsa taste, just a weird taste.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It has an aroma but we can't really place it. Kind of a taco powder smell.
From the package: “Canister contains at least 50% recycled material; 15% post-consumer content.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (413 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (292 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Hyatt Regency gift shop, Bellevue, Washington. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road