Pringles Salsa Potato Crisps
Taste test: Generally it's a good thing when Pringles decides to put a new flavor on a crisp, but not this time.
These were supposed to have a salsa taste, but I never really got it. They certainly didn't taste like crisps dipped in salsa. They left a bit of an aftertaste, somewhat spicy but not particularly hot. Even when licking the powder off the crisp, there wasn't a salsa taste, just a weird taste.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It has an aroma but we can't really place it. Kind of a taco powder smell.
From the package: “Canister contains at least 50% recycled material; 15% post-consumer content.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Salsa Snacks (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road