Natural Lay's Sea Salted Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle cooked potato chips could give Cape Cod chips a run for their money.
They were not too oily or greasy, had an excellent crunch, and had a different salty taste than normal salted potato chips (must be the sea salt). After a few handfuls, the saltiness did get to us, as they tasted a bit too salty.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A very nice potato aroma wafts up. You can tell that these are potato chips.
From the package: “Great Taste, Naturally from Frito-Lay. You want to bring home the best for yourself and your family. That's why your favorite Frito-Lay brands are going Natural. These Natural Lay's brand Kettle Cooked Potato Chips begin with potatoes selected for the special qualities you want in your kettle cooked potato chips. From the way these potatoes are grown and harvested to the way they're cooked and packaged, we have taken extra care to make sure that all the ingredients meet our high-quality standards. There are no preservatives, no added colors, and nothing artificial in these snacks just huge taste and satisfaction packed inside every bag. Who else could combine all natural ingredients with great taste but Frito-Lay?”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (236 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road