Natural Lay's Sea Salted Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle cooked potato chips could give Cape Cod chips a run for their money.
They were not too oily or greasy, had an excellent crunch, and had a different salty taste than normal salted potato chips (must be the sea salt). After a few handfuls, the saltiness did get to us, as they tasted a bit too salty.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A very nice potato aroma wafts up. You can tell that these are potato chips.
From the package: “Great Taste, Naturally from Frito-Lay. You want to bring home the best for yourself and your family. That's why your favorite Frito-Lay brands are going Natural. These Natural Lay's brand Kettle Cooked Potato Chips begin with potatoes selected for the special qualities you want in your kettle cooked potato chips. From the way these potatoes are grown and harvested to the way they're cooked and packaged, we have taken extra care to make sure that all the ingredients meet our high-quality standards. There are no preservatives, no added colors, and nothing artificial in these snacks just huge taste and satisfaction packed inside every bag. Who else could combine all natural ingredients with great taste but Frito-Lay?”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road