Jiminy Chips Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: These potato chips were large, brown around the edges, crunchy and very crisp, with lots of nice potato taste.
They had just the slightest hint of vinegar flavor, so the potato was much more noticeable than the vinegar. Not the kind of zing you can get from stronger vinegar chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild vinegar zing.
From the package: “Fresco's Mediterranean Cafe” ... “Now open!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jiminy Chips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road