Jiminy Chips Flaming Hot
Taste test: These crunchy, crisp, fresh potato chips had an orangish powder on them and had a tangy and tasty flavor at first without any real heat, but very soon thereafter, there was a good heat with lot of kick to it.
The heat stayed around for an aftertaste. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very spicy. Made my mouth water.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jiminy Chips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road