Jiminy Chips Catsup
Taste test: These potato chips were generally long and narrow, with a soft crunch but very crisp, and they had a whole bunch of red powder uniformly spread over the chip.
The ketchup taste was strong, but not very vinegary at all, a different taste than any other ketchup chips I've tried. More more tomatoey than vinegary. They were good ketchup chips, but at $2.75 for a small bag, you sure don't get that many ketchup chips for your money.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tomatoey ketchup smell.
From the package: “You're in for the freshest chip experience of a lifetime! Every day or copper kettle, the mechanized marvel, whirls to life, slicing premium grade potatoes to uniform thickness, cooking them in cholesterol free oil — creating a chip taste sensation! The result is pure potato chip perfection.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jiminy Chips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road