Jiminy Chips Chocolate Marshmallow
Taste test: When I opened this bag, I saw potato chips, and there was nothing obvious that looked to be chocolate or marshmallow flavoring on the chips.
Given the fact that they didn't smell like chocolate or marshmallow either, I was getting worried. However, one bite into the first chip allayed my fears. There was definitely a chocolatey taste. The taste was strongest on the first bite, as the potato taste came through more on subsequent bites. The chips had a very soft crunch and were not all that crisp, but they were pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like fresh potato chips. Couldn't notice any chocolate or marshamallow.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jiminy Chips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road