Snyder's of Hanover Peanut Butter Pretzel Sandwiches
Taste test: These sandwiches had as their bread two round pretzels with a grid of 12 holes in them, and in between was a good helping of peanut butter.
What I liked most was that it was just real peanut butter, not the sort of dried out peanut butter-like substance that some cracker sandwiches use. You could easily pull the pretzels apart and access the smooth peanut butter. This snack earned lots of praise from our tasters.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Peanut buttery.
From the package: “Filled With Creamy Goodness” ... “New! Made with real peanut butter” ... “America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909™” ... “Allergen Alert: Processed on equipment that process Dairy Products.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road