Go Mex Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips had a mild cheese seasoning and were quite tasty.
They definitely had a full degree of magnitude less seasoning than Doritos, but our tasters really enjoyed the flavor anyway..
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good tortilla chips smell.
From the package: Almost nothing, it's pretty much a completely clear bag. It does say “28 SE 05 14:13 PC1”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Prime Choice Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road