Go-Mex Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were thick, crunchy and very tasty.
The chips were cut from round tortillas, with two straight edges and one curved edge. They were large but not huge, and they generally had some curl to them. Our tasters raved about the flavor and enjoyed the chips even without having any salsa available.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe a little bit oily.
From the package: “Original Handcooked Recipe - Stone Ground - No Preservatives, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Colors” ... “No Cholesterol - Non-GMO - Gluten Free”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Prime Choice Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road