Funyuns with Wasabi
Taste test: This new variation on the old standby Funyns indeed had some wasabi flavor, but it was more like a hint of wasabi. The taste was not as vinegary as the smell. The overall taste was less oniony than a regular Funyun, with a little bit of a bite, but not something where your head will explode.
If you want something that really tastes like wasabi (like wasabi peas), this is probably not the snack for you. But if you love Funyuns and want to try a different tasting Funyun, these are OK.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Vinegary smell, not like wasabi.
From the package: “A deliciously different and fun snack! For a change of pace that's fun and deliciously different -- try FUNYUNS brand Onion Flavored Rings with Wasabi artificial flavor. This tasty and unique snack combines the crispy texture of an onion flavored ring with the spicy flavor punch of wasabi artificial flavor.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Dale at Hyatt Regency gift shop, Bellevue, Washington. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road