Cheez-It Cheesy Sour Cream & Onion Baked Snack Crackers
Taste test: These were like regular Cheez-Its, but much less orange in color, and with a thin coating of a green flavor powder.
The amount of sour cream and onion seasoning varied from cracker to cracker, but the ones with a lot of seasoning tasted pretty good. There seemed to be generally more seasoning on the crackers farther down in the box. There was a slight taste of regular Cheez-Its toward the end of eating some crackers, but the sour cream and onion flavor definitely dominated the Cheez-Its flavor.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild sour cream and onion smell.
From the package: “Get your own box.” ... “A flavorful combination of Cheez-It® Crackers, sour cream and zesty onion for an irresistible snack”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Crackers (293 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was discovered by Eric P. Review published July 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road