Uncle Ray's Hot Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls had a nice, tangy taste without any heat at first, but the heat hit pretty well in the aftertaste.
Not really a run-for-water heat, but still fairly hot. Our tasters really loved the flavor of these and offered all sorts of unsolicited compliments on their way to finishing this small bag.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly tangy smell.
From the package: “Always Made Fresh From Nature's Best!®” ... “At nineteen years old I was having the best time of my life. I had been a cook for about a year on board the U.S.S. Bristol DD857. Cuba, Puerto Rice, South America, Italy, Spain, Norway, germany, and England were just some of the ports we visited ... ”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Uncle Ray's LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road