Nature's Promise Natural Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Taste test: These cookies had a rich, buttery taste.
We wish the pecan pieces were a little bigger and more plentiful, but overall a good-tasting store-bought cookie. These could probably pass for homemade. Good crunch, too.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nutty
From the package: “All of our cookies are all natural and have a distinctive 'made from scratch' flavorful taste, aroma and texture. Our cookies are made with only the finest all natural ingredients including: 100% farm fresh butter, unbleached flour, evaporated cane juice and unrefined sugar. Our cookies contain no hydrogenated oils or trans fat and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. All of our cookies are slow baked at lower temperatures to produce a crisp, rich and delicious perfection like homemade.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Foodhold U.S.A., LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Pecan Snacks (18 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road