Nature's Promise Natural Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Taste test: These cookies had a rich, buttery taste.
We wish the pecan pieces were a little bigger and more plentiful, but overall a good-tasting store-bought cookie. These could probably pass for homemade. Good crunch, too.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nutty
From the package: “All of our cookies are all natural and have a distinctive 'made from scratch' flavorful taste, aroma and texture. Our cookies are made with only the finest all natural ingredients including: 100% farm fresh butter, unbleached flour, evaporated cane juice and unrefined sugar. Our cookies contain no hydrogenated oils or trans fat and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. All of our cookies are slow baked at lower temperatures to produce a crisp, rich and delicious perfection like homemade.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Foodhold U.S.A., LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road