Nature's Promise Natural Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Taste test: These cookies were a touch smaller than Chips Ahoy and had a similar taste and texture, except with a hint of raspberry.
Their selling point is that they're all-natural, so if you enjoy a Chips Ahoy-type dessert but can do without the transfat or artificial ingredients, this snack is for you..
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Like Chips Ahoy.
From the package: “All of our cookies are all natural and have a distinctive 'made from scratch' flavorful taste, aroma and texture. Our cookies are made with only the finest all natural ingredients including: 100% farm fresh butter, unbleached flour, evaporated cane juice and unrefined sugar. Our cookies contain no hydrogenated oils or trans fat and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. All of our cookies are slow baked at lower temperatures to produce a crisp, rich and delicious perfection like homemade.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Foodhold U.S.A., LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road