Ritz Bits Sandwiches Cheese
Taste test: These sandwiches were anchored by two miniature Ritz crackers, with a layer of cheese in between.
The cheese was the same kind that they use to fill up Combos or put in those orange cracker sandwiches. It was a non-offensive cheese taste. The best way to eat these is to just crunch into the Ritz and cheese combination in one bite, but you could also play with these like an Oreo cookie, twisting open the cracker part and licking the cheese. But that seems like too much work. If you're in an airport and don't feel like getting a hot lunch or dinner, grab some of these to bring onto the plane with you, as it's much better than anything they're going to give you on the plane.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: None.
From the package: “Try all 4 Varieties - Peanut Butter, Cheese, S'Mores and American & Mozzarella Cheese Doubles”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ritz Crackers (26 snacks)
- Crackers (293 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Simpsons-endorsed chips (16 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road