Chips Ahoy! Sticks
Taste test: These tiny cookies had a small rectangular shape, meant for dipping obviously.
Eaten plain, they tasted like regular Chips Ahoy! cookies, albeit very small cookies. We added a glass of milk to the equation, and that's where the joy happened. Of course, it's much more fun to dunk a giant chocolate chip cookie into milk, but these will suffice (although your fingers are likely to get more wet because these cookies are so small).
Shop: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell like Chips Ahoy! cookies.
From the package: “There are so many delicious ways to enjoy Chips Ahoy! Sticks!” (with pictures of the cookies being dipped in pudding, ice cream and milk) ... “Dippin' Dunkin' Delicious Fun!”
Online store: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road