Taste test: Each part of this five-pack contained eight chocolate cookie sticks and a "creme" dipping area.
When you combine the chocolate stick with the creme, it's supposed to taste like an Oreo cookie. The cookie part did taste like the chocolate part of the Oreo, but the creme tasted a little different. The benefit here is that you can load up one of the cookie sticks with a ton of creme, but if you do that, you will probably run out of creme before you finish the chocolate sticks. I'd rather just have a bunch of cookies.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The chocolate part smells like Oreos.
From the package: “Click on Handi-Snacks at NabiscoWorld.com”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (160 snacks)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Cookies (651 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (56 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road