Taste test: These large, quarter-circle shaped tortilla chips were OK.
With a fancy name like Festingos, I expected some sort of special flavoring, but they were just plain white corn tortilla chips. The chips were crisp with a brittle crunch and a good taste. Most of the chips didn't have much curve to them, so they were just OK for dipping into salsa. Plenty of surface area, but not much a scoop-like shape to hold the salsa.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong salted corn tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Looking for the authentic taste of real Mexican Restaurant quality tortilla chips? Festingos™ tortilla chips combine classic south-of-the-border corn crunch with delicious salsa dippability for a gernuinely tasty snacking experience.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Foodhold U.S.A., LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road