Utz Natural Lightly Salted Kettle Cooked Gourmet Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were thinly sliced, and unfortunately, so was the bag, as we discovered when we opened it and almost split it entirely in half.
The chips didn't taste lightly salted, as there was enough salt to make them, and the thinner-sliced chips helped by not being too greasy. It was like a thinner, less salty version of Cape Cod chips, so if you like regular kettle chips (the perfect side dish for revenge), then you can't go wrong with these. Another tester said they tasted like Lay's Classic would if those were kettle chips, and we agree.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No smell other than the bag smell.
From the package: “It's only natural that the finest, freshest all-natural potato chips carry the Utz name. We take the purest potatoes, slice them thin, and then hand-cook them in sunflower oil to a delicate golden crisp so that the natural potato flavor shines through. With 50% less saturated fat than regular potato chips. And absolutely no trans fat or preservatives. Utz Natural Potato chips are the healthier chip choice pure and simple.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Big Y. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Monet Vegetable Entertainer Crackers
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road