Utz Cheese Crunchies Cheese Flavored Snacks
Taste test: If you think there's too much cheese on crunchy Cheetos, then you might prefer the Utz version, which had less cheese powder on them but seemed to have more crunch.
There was still enough cheese powder to get the fingertips colored orange, but the taste on a Crunchie was definitely less cheesy than a Cheeto. Still, these were still a very addicting snack. You may find yourself finishing the bag before you know it.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The corny smell of cheese puffs.
From the package: “Have you ever had that dream where you're enjoying some Utz Cheese Crunchies? It's one of my favorites, except for the part when the loud cheesy crunch wakes me up.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Big Y. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road