Utz Cheese Crunchies Cheese Flavored Snacks
Taste test: If you think there's too much cheese on crunchy Cheetos, then you might prefer the Utz version, which had less cheese powder on them but seemed to have more crunch.
There was still enough cheese powder to get the fingertips colored orange, but the taste on a Crunchie was definitely less cheesy than a Cheeto. Still, these were still a very addicting snack. You may find yourself finishing the bag before you know it.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The corny smell of cheese puffs.
From the package: “Have you ever had that dream where you're enjoying some Utz Cheese Crunchies? It's one of my favorites, except for the part when the loud cheesy crunch wakes me up.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road