Utz Cheese Crunchies Cheese Flavored Snacks
Taste test: If you think there's too much cheese on crunchy Cheetos, then you might prefer the Utz version, which had less cheese powder on them but seemed to have more crunch.
There was still enough cheese powder to get the fingertips colored orange, but the taste on a Crunchie was definitely less cheesy than a Cheeto. Still, these were still a very addicting snack. You may find yourself finishing the bag before you know it.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The corny smell of cheese puffs.
From the package: “Have you ever had that dream where you're enjoying some Utz Cheese Crunchies? It's one of my favorites, except for the part when the loud cheesy crunch wakes me up.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Big Y. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road