Lay's Stax Hidden Valley Ranch Potato Crisps
Taste test: Many ranch-flavored snacks actually taste more like the Cooler Ranch Doritos style of snacks than actual Ranch dressing.
But since these Pringles-style crisps carried the Hidden Valley Ranch logo, I expected them to taste like they were dipped in Ranch dressing. They didn't disappoint, especially when I licked all the powder off beforehand. Even when I bit right in without licking the powder, it was still a decent Ranch taste mixed with the potato flavor, and a good crunch.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight Ranch dressing aroma.
From the package: “This product is naturally free of gluten.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road