Miss Vickie's Mesquite BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips were OK.
They had lots and lots of crunch, but the mesquite barbecue flavor was kind of flat, really nothing special or particularly tasty..
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An pretty good mesquite smell.
From the package: “For Our Farm to You/De notre ferme à vous” ... “Handmade style/fair à vous” ... “We've crafted this recipe to bring you the wonderful taste of our Mesquite B-B-Q flavored chips. It's the flavor of a less hurried time. We make these chips by carefully slicing and cooking them in kettles in small batches to bring yo the honest, simple and fresh taste of long ago.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Dad in Phoenix. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road