Taste test: This bar looked like a brownie inside, with a white coating on all sides (but the coating was very thin on the bottom).
It tasted OK, especially considering it was low carb, with a decent creamy chocolate taste and an odd sweet aftertaste. Better with a glass of cold milk, but not awful on its own. The inside of the bar was very crumbly, so little pieces of the inside flew off and made a small mess as I ate it.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: There's a cookies and creme smell, but it's sort of chemically.
From the package: “The Original Low Carb Lifestyle™” ... “Naturally and artificially flavored” ... “2g net carbs” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Atkins Nutritionals, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Atkins Diet snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road