Taste test: This energy bar didn't really have the taste to merit the s'mores flavor in its name.
It had a chocolate coating on the outside, but really no chocolate taste that I could notice. The inside had the color of graham crackers, but not the texture, and only remotely the taste. The whole thing was sweet, and maybe remotely had a slight taste of marshmallow, but there was no actual marshmallow layer, just a few white spots on the inside. Overall, OK but not very good. I suppose if you're on the Atkins Diet and they let you eat something this sweet, you're doing OK.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not chocolatey at all, maybe remotely like graham crackers, and kind of like chalk.
From the package: “For those controlling their carbs, count only 3 grams of the 26 grams of the total carbs in this product. Subtract fiber (11g), glycerin (8g) and lacitol (4g) which all have a minimal impact on blood sugar.” ... “The Original Low Carb Lifestyle™”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Atkins Nutritionals, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Atkins Diet snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road