Taste test: This energy bar didn't really have the taste to merit the s'mores flavor in its name.
It had a chocolate coating on the outside, but really no chocolate taste that I could notice. The inside had the color of graham crackers, but not the texture, and only remotely the taste. The whole thing was sweet, and maybe remotely had a slight taste of marshmallow, but there was no actual marshmallow layer, just a few white spots on the inside. Overall, OK but not very good. I suppose if you're on the Atkins Diet and they let you eat something this sweet, you're doing OK.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not chocolatey at all, maybe remotely like graham crackers, and kind of like chalk.
From the package: “For those controlling their carbs, count only 3 grams of the 26 grams of the total carbs in this product. Subtract fiber (11g), glycerin (8g) and lacitol (4g) which all have a minimal impact on blood sugar.” ... “The Original Low Carb Lifestyle™”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Atkins Nutritionals, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road