Taste test: This short, wide, thick bar was beige with a white sugar coating on the bottom and thin stripes of the same white sugar on the top.
It was dense and a bit tough to bite into. The taste was sweet overall, but the sweetness seemed to come all from the coating. The taste of the middle of the bar was OK but not very good. It had some strawberry taste, but the main material was so dense and nondescript that it wasn't worth eating. It wasn't really terrible, it was just not something I would choose to eat (so I didn't even eat the whole bar).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight strawberry smell.
From the package: “15 grams of protein - Good source of fiber - No trans fat - Excellent source of calcium” ... “Try Zanzibar warm for a delicious breakfast experience — remove from wrap, microwave for 10-15 seconds.” ... “America's #1 Protein Designer Protein Whey” ... “5g net sugar carbs” ... Ingredients include Sucralose.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Next Proteins, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road