Taste test: This short, wide, thick bar was beige with a white sugar coating on the bottom and thin stripes of the same white sugar on the top.
It was dense and a bit tough to bite into. The taste was sweet overall, but the sweetness seemed to come all from the coating. The taste of the middle of the bar was OK but not very good. It had some strawberry taste, but the main material was so dense and nondescript that it wasn't worth eating. It wasn't really terrible, it was just not something I would choose to eat (so I didn't even eat the whole bar).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight strawberry smell.
From the package: “15 grams of protein - Good source of fiber - No trans fat - Excellent source of calcium” ... “Try Zanzibar warm for a delicious breakfast experience — remove from wrap, microwave for 10-15 seconds.” ... “America's #1 Protein Designer Protein Whey” ... “5g net sugar carbs” ... Ingredients include Sucralose.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Next Proteins, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road