Taste test: This bar was pretty good as energy bars go.
I had never heard of a carmel brownie before getting this, but I suppose this is what a caramel brownie would taste like if there were such a thing. The bottom portion of the bar had sort of a brownie-like texture, with a softer area on top of that, and then the whole thing was coated in chocolate. Apparently Adkins-friendly too, for those who care about that sort of thing.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “for the carb conscious” ... “triple-layer nutrition bar” ... “23 vitamins & minerals - 10g of protein - Excellent source of calcium & folic acid” ... “2g impact carbs”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road