Herr's Heinz Ketchup Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These were pretty good chips. They had wide ripples and were quite crisp. There was quite a bit of variation in appearance from chip to chip — some had lots of red on them from the flavor powder, while others were more yellow in color. I couldn't really correlate a taste difference with the differences in color, though. They all had a nice, subtle ketchup flavor.
The ketchup taste was far less intense than many other ketchup chips — I'd recommend Wachusett Ketchup Chips if you want something more ketchupy.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell just like Heinz ketchup.
From the package: “For over 50 years Herr's has been committed to making the finest potato chips around. So it's no wonder that in our pursuit to offer the best tasting ketchup flavored chips,we teamed up with the folks at Heinz. ... Heins uses only the best tomatoes and a special blend of seasonings for a thick, rich ketchup that's America's favorite. Herr's uses only the finest ingredients and we cook our chips to a golden crispness; then immediately seal them in special foil-like packaging for full-flavored freshness.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tebo's Mini Market, Warren, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road