Herr's Heinz Ketchup Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These were pretty good chips. They had wide ripples and were quite crisp. There was quite a bit of variation in appearance from chip to chip — some had lots of red on them from the flavor powder, while others were more yellow in color. I couldn't really correlate a taste difference with the differences in color, though. They all had a nice, subtle ketchup flavor.
The ketchup taste was far less intense than many other ketchup chips — I'd recommend Wachusett Ketchup Chips if you want something more ketchupy.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell just like Heinz ketchup.
From the package: “For over 50 years Herr's has been committed to making the finest potato chips around. So it's no wonder that in our pursuit to offer the best tasting ketchup flavored chips,we teamed up with the folks at Heinz. ... Heins uses only the best tomatoes and a special blend of seasonings for a thick, rich ketchup that's America's favorite. Herr's uses only the finest ingredients and we cook our chips to a golden crispness; then immediately seal them in special foil-like packaging for full-flavored freshness.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tebo's Mini Market, Warren, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road