Taste test: This dense chocolate energy bar wasn't quite awful, but it had a strange, chemically chocolate taste to it.
The inside had sort of a dense brownie consistency, and the outside had a chocolate candy bar type of coating. It wasn't bad enough that I had to spit it out, but I ate only about on third of the bar and threw out the rest.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate, sort of like a brownie, but not that good.
From the package: “2g impact carbs” ... “high protein bar” ... “Fiber and sugar alcohol have a reduced effect on blood sugar. For those watching their carb intake, count 2 carbs. FOR DIABETICS: Dietary Exchange: 1.5 low fat milk, 1.5 lean meat. Impact carbs not intended as measure for diabetes control.”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road