Taste test: This energy bar was OK.
The thickest layer of the bar looked sort of like peanut butter, but since the bar didn't claim to contain peanut butter, it was likely something else. Above that was a chocolatey layer, and then the whole thing was coated in chocolate. I didn't see any caramel layer, not anything resembling cookies. It didn't really taste like cookies and caramel, but it tasted pretty good, though a little too sweet. Decent.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolatey smell.
From the package: “23 vitamins & minerals - 10g of protein - Excellent source of calcium & folic acid” ... “2g impact carbs” ... “Thought Starter: Better to try and fail than never try at all.”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road