Taste test: This energy bar was OK.
The thickest layer of the bar looked sort of like peanut butter, but since the bar didn't claim to contain peanut butter, it was likely something else. Above that was a chocolatey layer, and then the whole thing was coated in chocolate. I didn't see any caramel layer, not anything resembling cookies. It didn't really taste like cookies and caramel, but it tasted pretty good, though a little too sweet. Decent.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolatey smell.
From the package: “23 vitamins & minerals - 10g of protein - Excellent source of calcium & folic acid” ... “2g impact carbs” ... “Thought Starter: Better to try and fail than never try at all.”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road