Taste test: This energy bar tasted good.
It had a peanut butter layer at the bottom, then a thin caramel layer, then some chopped peanuts near the top, with a chocolate coating on all sides. The bar was soft and mostly smooth. It was a bit too sweet overall, and thus better enjoyed with a glass of milk, but still one of the tastier energy bars out there.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good, just like a peanut butter and caramel candy bar.
From the package: “for the carb conscious” ... “triple-layer nutrition bar” ... “23 vitamins & minerals - 10g of protein - Excellent source of calcium & folic acid” ... “2g imact carbs”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road