Taste test: This energy bar tasted good.
It had a peanut butter layer at the bottom, then a thin caramel layer, then some chopped peanuts near the top, with a chocolate coating on all sides. The bar was soft and mostly smooth. It was a bit too sweet overall, and thus better enjoyed with a glass of milk, but still one of the tastier energy bars out there.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good, just like a peanut butter and caramel candy bar.
From the package: “for the carb conscious” ... “triple-layer nutrition bar” ... “23 vitamins & minerals - 10g of protein - Excellent source of calcium & folic acid” ... “2g imact carbs”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road