Taste test: This bar was very thick, and it was borderline edible, landing just above that border.
With some help from a glass of milk, I ate about half the bar, but if it were any worse, I don't think I could have eaten any of it. It tasted slightly like banana, not even remotely like peanut butter, and it had an odd sweet aftetaste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Vaguely banana-like.
From the package: “Good source of fiber - Rich in protein - No trans fat” ... “Only 5g net sugar carbs” ... “America's #1 Protein Designer Protein Whey”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Next Proteins, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road