Taste test: This bar was very thick, and it was borderline edible, landing just above that border.
With some help from a glass of milk, I ate about half the bar, but if it were any worse, I don't think I could have eaten any of it. It tasted slightly like banana, not even remotely like peanut butter, and it had an odd sweet aftetaste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Vaguely banana-like.
From the package: “Good source of fiber - Rich in protein - No trans fat” ... “Only 5g net sugar carbs” ... “America's #1 Protein Designer Protein Whey”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Next Proteins, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road