Chex Mix For Kids Funny Faces Triple Cheese Flavor
Taste test: This mix contained pretzels in three shapes (wiggly sticks, rounded triangles, and the letter C), isosceles triangle crackers, mouth-shaped crackers, oval crackers that have circles in the middle and look sort of like eyes, and Corn Chex.
The taste was mildly cheesy and pretty good, with a nice crunch to the overall mixture. We didn't try to make faces with the various pieces, but kids would probably enjoy doing so, before eating the faces.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheddar cheese smell (regular cheddar, not sharp cheddar).
From the package: “Imagine all of the possibilities” ... “Fresher if used by 30 Oct 05” ... “Baked not fried!”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published May 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road