Chex Mix For Kids Funny Faces Triple Cheese Flavor
Taste test: This mix contained pretzels in three shapes (wiggly sticks, rounded triangles, and the letter C), isosceles triangle crackers, mouth-shaped crackers, oval crackers that have circles in the middle and look sort of like eyes, and Corn Chex.
The taste was mildly cheesy and pretty good, with a nice crunch to the overall mixture. We didn't try to make faces with the various pieces, but kids would probably enjoy doing so, before eating the faces.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheddar cheese smell (regular cheddar, not sharp cheddar).
From the package: “Imagine all of the possibilities” ... “Fresher if used by 30 Oct 05” ... “Baked not fried!”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (141 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (110 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road