Chex Mix For Kids Crazy Creatures Cheddar
Taste test: This snack mix included crackers in three different shapes (squarish with a diagonal line across the center, sort of like a horn, and sort of like a crown), pretzels in three shapes (sort of like the letters S, D and L), and Corn Chex.
All of the items had a good amount of cheese powder covering them, and the cheese taste was very good. It was not a particularly sophisticated cheese taste, more like Cheez Wiz, but since these are intended for kids, that makes sense. The bag was decorated with various creatures that could be made by combining the shapes, for those who enjoy playing with their food. (And who doesn't?)
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheddar smell, sort of like Cheez Wiz.
From the package: “Baked Not Field” ... “Imagine all of the possibilities”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Party Mixes (137 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published May 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road