Herr's White Cheddar Ranch Gourmet Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn was crisp and tasted like a slightly jazzed-up version of Smartfood.
The taste was mostly white cheddar, with just a slight ranch twist to it, but the combination of flavors worked well and gave the popcorn a really nice taste. These earned high praise around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice! Mostly smells like cheddar popcorn, but there's enough ranch to really make it smell good.
From the package: “Meanwhile, back at the ranch, we've been stirring up an exciting flavor. Sharp white cheddar cheeses and a hint of creamy buttermilk combine to make this a one-of-a-kind, gotta-have-more snack. The natural goodness of select popcorn, our special blend of domestic and imported cheeses, and real ranch seasonings make it worthy of the Herr's® brand.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road