Herr's White Cheddar Ranch Gourmet Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn was crisp and tasted like a slightly jazzed-up version of Smartfood.
The taste was mostly white cheddar, with just a slight ranch twist to it, but the combination of flavors worked well and gave the popcorn a really nice taste. These earned high praise around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice! Mostly smells like cheddar popcorn, but there's enough ranch to really make it smell good.
From the package: “Meanwhile, back at the ranch, we've been stirring up an exciting flavor. Sharp white cheddar cheeses and a hint of creamy buttermilk combine to make this a one-of-a-kind, gotta-have-more snack. The natural goodness of select popcorn, our special blend of domestic and imported cheeses, and real ranch seasonings make it worthy of the Herr's® brand.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Whitman's Solid Milk Chocolate Heart
- Vermont Uncured Pepperoni Turkey Stick
- Tago Rurki Waflowe
- 7-Select Dill Pickle Twisted Pretzels
- Tootsie Roll Mini Bites
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road