Schlotzsky's Deli Cracked Pepper Potato Chips
Taste test: This bag contained a lot of crisp, large chips loaded with a strong pepper taste.
The black specks of pepper were readily visible all over the chips. There was definitely more pepper than salt, at least as far as the taste. One of the chips that I ate was really quite huge. Our tasters raved about these chips and just couldn't stop eating them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong pepper zing.
From the package: “Funny Name. Serious Sandwich.™ Nobody takes sandwiches more seriously than Schlotzsky's™ Deli. No matter how hungry or selective you may be, there's a sandwich or gourmet pizza at Schlotzsky's™ that will satisfy your craving.” ... “Cooked in 100% Vegetable Oil”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Schlotzsky's Brand Products L.P.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road