Schlotzsky's Deli Barbecue Potato Chips
Taste test: This bag contained a lot of crisp, large, roundish, unbroken chips with a sweet barbecue taste.
They were pretty good, and the bag got emptied by the citizens of the chip bowl pretty quickly, but but the chips were short of outstanding. Some were pretty good, with a nice sweet taste, but others were a bit too sugary, and still others had very little barbecue seasoning on them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet barbecue smell with a bit of a kick to it.
From the package: “Funny Name. Serious Sandwich.™ Nobody takes sandwiches more seriously than Schlotzsky's™ Deli. No matter how hungry or selective you maybe, there's a sandwich or gourmet pizza at Schlotzsky's™ that wull satisfy your craving.” ... “Cooked in 100% Vegetable Oil”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Schlotzsky's Brand Products L.P.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road