Schlotzsky's Deli Jalapeno Potato Chips
Taste test: These thin potato chips were very crisp and had a pretty good, but only moderately hot, jalapeno taste.
The level of flavor varied from chip to chip, and the ones at the bottom of the bag seemed to have the most flavor. There were tiny red and green spots on some of the chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely a jalapeno smell, made my mouth water.
From the package: “Funny Name. Serious Sandwich.™ Nobody takes sandwiches more seriously than Schlotzsky's™ Deli. No matter how hungry or selective you may be, there's a sandwich or gourmet pizza at Schlotzsky's™ that will satisfy your craving.” ... “Cooked in 100% Vegetable Oil”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Schlotzsky's Brand Products L.P.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road