Herr's Dill Flavored Potato Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: Nice dill taste; a bit like a pickle, a little like a cucumber — sour cream would be a welcome dip.
Another opinion: It partly feels like a chip and partly like a salad..
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A combination of butter and dill, strong dill-pickle
From the package: “We at Herr's take great pride in bringing you fresh, natural, great-tasting potato chips. Our use of the finest ingredients is a time-honored tradition. Not surprisingly, we think our chips are the most delicious potato chips you can buy. What gives our chips their exceptional treat taste? It's no secret. It's the way they're made! We take special care to select only the finest potatoes. We cook them in vegetable oil so they turn out crisp and tasty, and then quickly seal them in Herr's foil-like packaging. We do not use any preservatives. Sunlight and moisture get locked out. Freshness gets locked in, right up to the moment you open the bag, take out a chip, and eat it. Delicious!”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road