Schlotzsky's Deli Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were a big hit.
The bag had lots of crisp, large, unbroken chips with more vinegar than salt in their flavor. The chips were a bit irregular, with some brownish chips mixed in, some chips folded over onto themselves, some with more vinegar, some with less, but they all tasted great.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good vinegar smell, not too strong.
From the package: “Funny Name. Serious Sandwich.™ Nobody takes sandwiches more seriously than Schlotzsky's™ Deli. No matter how hungry or selective you maybe, there's a sandwich or gourmet pizza at Schlotzsky's™ that wull satisfy your craving.” ... “Cooked in 100% Vegetable Oil”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Schlotzsky's Brand Products L.P.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road