Lundberg Rice Chips Sesame & Seaweed
Taste test: Here at Taquitos.net's corporate offices and around our various chip bowls, the conventional wisdom is that snacks claiming to taste like seaweed don't taste good.
These chips defied conventional wisdom. They tasted great! They had the same triangular shape, thick cut and nice texture as Lundberg's other rice chips. I don't think they actually tasted like seaweed, but they were enjoyed by all who tried them. I did taste some sesame too.
Shop: Buy Lundberg chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not bad at all. Kind of like Chinese noodles.
From the package: “Since 1937 Lundberg Family Farms has been growing rice in harmony with nature. Our eco-positive methods continue to improve the environment for future generations and our wholesome rice product offer savory table fare and irresistible snacks.” ... “This product contains 11% organic ingredients.” ... “Brown Rice Crunch Sesation” ... “Wheat Free Gluten Free”
Online store: Buy Lundberg chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Lundberg Family Farms
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road