Lundberg Rice Chips Santa Fe Barbecue
Taste test: These chips had the same triangular shape as Doritos, but they looked quite a bit different.
The irregular chip surface had spots that looked sort of like fossilized rice embedded inside. The thick, crunchy chips tasted great, with a nice sweet barbecue flavor. Most rice chips tend to lack flavor, but these were loaded with it. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy Lundberg chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good barbecue smell, a bit of sweet, no heat.
From the package: “Since 1937 Lundberg Family Farms has been growing rice in harmony with nature. Our eco-positive methods continue to improve the environment for future generations and our wholesome rice product offer savory table fare and irresistible snacks.” ... “This product contains 11% organic ingredients.” ... “Brown Rice Crunch Sesation” ... “Wheat Free Gluten Free”
Online store: Buy Lundberg chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Lundberg Family Farms
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road