Lundberg Bean & Rice Chips Pico de Gallo
Taste test: These triangular chips had the same thick cut and good crunch as the (non-bean) rice chips from Lundberg, with a good flavor.
There wasn't really any pico de gallo spice or heat, but the chips tasted good..
Shop: Buy Lundberg chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, slightly spicy smell.
From the package: “Bold and crunchy, Lundberg's Pico de Gallo Bean & Rice Chips give snack time a healthy alternative to traditional chips. Great right out of the bag or with your favorite dips or salsas. Use them for added flavor in nachos, or crush as a topping for soups, salads and casseroles.”
Online store: Buy Lundberg chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Lundberg Family Farms
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road