Lundberg Rice Chips Fiesta Lime
Taste test: These rice chips had a tasty margarita-like lime flavor, on a thick, crunchy and tasty triangular chip with a good crunch.
Another winner from Lundberg farms..
Shop: Buy Lundberg chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good, mild lime smell.
From the package: “Bold and crunchy, Lundberg's Fiesta Lime Rice Chips give snack time a healthy alternative to traditional chips.”
Online store: Buy Lundberg chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Lundberg Family Farms
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road