Lundberg Rice Chips Honey Dijon
Taste test: These triangular chips were thick and crunchy and had lots of honey mustard flavor on them.
They tasted very good, as Lundberg has clearly mastered the delicate art of making rice-based chips have lots of flavor (an art that many other rice chip companies have failed at)..
Shop: Buy Lundberg chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great honey mustard smell!
Online store: Buy Lundberg chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Lundberg Family Farms
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road