Lundberg Rice Chips Sea Salt
Taste test: Much like the other varieties of Lundberg rice chips, these were a definite standout among the various rice chips on the market.
The flavor was more subtle than the other Lundberg varieties, but the chips tasted quite good, on the same thick and crunchy triangular chip with spots that looked like fossilized rice..
Shop: Buy Lundberg chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild aroma, not bad.
From the package: “Since 1937 Lundberg Family Farms has been growing rice in harmony with nature. Our eco-positive methods continue to improve the environment for future generations and our wholesome rice product offer savory table fare and irresistible snacks.” ... “This product contains 11% organic ingredients.” ... “Brown Rice Crunch Sesation” ... “Wheat Free Gluten Free”
Online store: Buy Lundberg chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Lundberg Family Farms
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road