Carolina Country Snacks Fried Pork Rinds Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: These pork rinds had a tasty hit of vinegar in them.
The vinegar flavor was stronger than the pork taste, but you could definitely taste a mix of both. The vinegar didn't zing in quite the same way that it tends to with potato chips, but it was a nice taste, and the rinds had a good crispness to them.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good, a fairly strong vinegar zing with some of the usual pork rinds smell.
From the package: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16” ... “Ingredients: Pork Rinds, Lactose, Sodium Diacetate, Maltodextrin, Salt, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid."
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Country Snacks Manufacturing, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road