Carolina Country Snacks Fried Pork Rinds Hot Barbecue
Taste test: These pork rinds were light and crisp and had a very tasty hot kick to them.
I had them with beer, and it was a great combination..
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good spicy barbecue smell, with a bit of the regular pork rinds smell mixed in.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pork Rinds, Salt, Paprika, Sugar, Torula Yeast, Spices, Modified Cornstarch, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Hickory Smoke Flavor.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Country Snacks Manufacturing, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road