Lonely God Potato Twists
Taste test: These snacks were shaped like short pieces of rotini pasta. They were light in color, with a small amount of green flavor powder on the surfaces.
They tasted good, with a flavor that was both sweet and salty, and they were soft to bite into, with a light potato crisp consistency. We were surprised by how good these were.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A potato crisps-like smell, sort of like Pringles.
From the package: Not much English on this bag, just the words “Lonely God Potato Twists” and the name of the company that made them.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (31 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road