Lonely God Potato Twists
Taste test: These snacks were shaped like short pieces of rotini pasta. They were light in color, with a small amount of green flavor powder on the surfaces.
They tasted good, with a flavor that was both sweet and salty, and they were soft to bite into, with a light potato crisp consistency. We were surprised by how good these were.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A potato crisps-like smell, sort of like Pringles.
From the package: Not much English on this bag, just the words “Lonely God Potato Twists” and the name of the company that made them.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Kerstin and Brian in Taiwan. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road