Taste test: This was basically a round mini-sandwich, about 3 inches in diameter, filled with salami, cheese and pizza sauce, and fully sealed on all sides by the wrap-around bread.
The fillings didn't look nearly as nice upon biting in as they did in the idealized picture on the package, but the taste was actually very good. I could taste the salami and maybe a little bit of the cheese, but the pizza sauce was the dominant taste. If you need a quick, cheap snack that covers multiple food groups, this could be a good choice.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a salami sandwich.
From the package: “Weizengebäck mit 95% Salami, 25% Pizza-Sauce und 10% Käsezubereitung”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Switzerland (19 reviews)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
- Meat Snacks (127 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
Trivia: This cost 1.90 CHF (Swiss Francs), or about US $1.50. It was one of several snacks that I purchased at the airport before leaving Switzerland to get rid of some remaining Swiss currency.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Zurich Airport. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road